The JAZZminV2 is the successor of the JAZZminV1 and is a TeleController in a series of Remote Terminal Units (RTU / Edge controllers) which Inter Act has developed for telemetry over the Internet.
The JAZZmin is a combination of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a generic computer platform with a built-in 2G / 3G modem (4G optional) for M2M data communication with the SaaS TeleControNet. It is a cost-efficient all-in-one solution, for example for a single or two pump installation.
The JAZZmin performs the following major tasks:
- Process can be directly connected via the in- and outputs and can be controlled.
- Enables users to operate a remote process with a secured TeleControlNet domain.
- Has a local control panel.
- Has a large local data buffer (> 10 million data, including time and date) and periodically sends the data to TeleControlNet.
- Sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet, from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- Combination of PLC / SBPC for 35 mm DIN rail mounting, including internal modem.
- Various interfaces: 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 1 x microUSB/USB 2.0 (shared), 2 x USB 2.0 (the JAZZminV1 has 1 x USB 2.0).
- 16 digital inputs, 2 digital high-speed inputs, 11 digital relay outputs, 4 analogue inputs.
- HMI display with a capacity of 60 user-designed messages / variables.