The TC012 is a TeleController in a series of Remote Terminal Units (RTU / Edge controllers) which Inter Act has developed for telemetry over the Internet.
The TC012 is a combination of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a built-in 2G / 3G modem (4G optional) for M2M data communication with the SaaS TeleControNet. It is a cost-efficient all-in-one solution, for example for a low cost single or two pump installation, without proces-measured-data-series.
The TC012 performs the following major tasks:
- A process can be directly connected via the in- and outputs and can be controlled.
- Enables users to operate a remote process with a secured TeleControlNet domain.
- Sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet, from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- Combination of PLC / modem for 35 mm DIN rail mounting.
- 16 digital inputs, 2 digital high-speed inputs, 11 digital relay outputs, 4 analogue inputs.