The TC401 is the predecessor of the TC415 and the most powerful TeleController of a series of Remote Terminal Units (RTU) that Inter Act has developed for telemetry over internet. Out of the five different TeleControllers available, the TC401 provides the best connectivity, the highest storage capacity and the highest processor power. Therefore the TC401 is best suited for larger and more complex processes.
It can be used stand alone, or it can be connected to a private and secured domain in TeleControlNet. TeleControlNet is a Software as a Service (SaaS) for WEBscada and WEBmes applications.
The TC401 performs the following major tasks:
- Unlocks existing (large) PLC controllers for (IoT / WEBscada) remote control.
- Stores large quantities of measurement data from the PLC and sends it periodically to TeleControlNet.
- Sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet, from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- Is applicable in PLC systems as local HMI (WEBscada).
- Can be connected via Ethernet / RS235 to existing PLC controls without modifications to the PLC software.
- Single board PC for 35 mm DIN rail mounting, including internal 3G modem.
- Various interfaces: 1 x PS / 2 keyboard, 1 x PS / 2 mouse, 2 x RS232, 1 x RS232 / 422/485, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA.
- Drivers available for all common PLC types.